Why Outsource Your IT?
If you are considering outsourcing your IT or looking to change your IT outsourcing provider, there are some critical factors to keep in mind. We get asked regularly why someone would outsource their IT. If you have a full time IT person or IT department, you’re probably considering going with an outside IT services provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- Improve the reliability and performance of your computer network;
- Implement an IT Support solution that doesn’t go on holidays or call in sick;
- Save money to reinvest or improve profitability;
- Get some peace of mind that your backup and systems are setup and monitored in a best practices way to protect your business;
- Improve accountability for the performance of your computer network and IT support;
- Alleviate the challenge of hiring, training and managing IT staff by non-technical people;
- Have IT advice communicated to you in plain English.
These are all valid reasons and the tough part is deciding who to engage, and how you evaluate an IT outsourcing company.
To make this easier, we provide a FREE detailed network audit and IT plan for you so you’ll know exactly how we would approach servicing your IT needs BEFORE you make a decision to do it.
Improve the operations of our business
We have gone from constant lingering technology headaches to strong IT management. Issues no longer pile up. Instead, they are dealt with right away. Now we have an IT plan in place and the Techify Help Desk has given us the technical resources we didn’t have before to really improve the operations ...Read More
Director of Analytics
Blakely and Associates