In January 2020, Microsoft is ending support for Windows 7. Though it seems like a long way off, we are starting to see the beginning of the end.
What does that look like?
- An increase in service requests for workstations running Windows 7
- Less software and security updates being issued, creating vulnerabilities
- A decrease in productivity for clients running Windows 7
We understand how difficult it can be to implement changes, especially ones that include platforms/software we use every day. However we believe staying ahead of the curve and migrating over to Windows 10 now versus next year only serves to put your business ahead, avoiding the 98 hours of productivity (on average) that are lost by employees using PCs that are four years or older1 .
Making the switch to Windows 10 with Techify’s Intelligent Technology standards in place will:
- Safeguard your data with the most secure Windows ever, including two-factor authentication
- Mitigate security risks by ensuring best practice standards are in place
- Increase worker productivity with less down time due to outdated software and hardware
- Accelerate business growth with better performing technology
Do you know how many workstations in your business are running Windows 7? Do you need support that will help you properly transition to a Windows 10 platform?
Reach out to the team at Techify. We can help.
1SMP PC Study, Techaisle, 2018